1. The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Bad Idea Studio Jan Wolak-Dyszyński, Różyckiego 4/81, 31-324 Kraków, NIP 7922051251, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
2. If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please write to us at the address [email protected] or to our postal address: Jan Wolak-Dyszyński, Różyckiego 4/81, 31-324 Kraków.
1. We received them from you when subscribing to the newsletter, sending an inquiry via the contact form or purchasing on the website.
1. We collect, process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
• execution of orders,
• handling requests and inquiries that you send to us using the contact form or e-mail,
• delivery of the newsletter – if you have agreed to it,
• marketing activities – including e-mail marketing
• providing payment services (using Blue Media),
• organizing promotional campaigns and competitions in which you can take part,
• conducting statistical analyses,
• settlements – made available to an accounting company,
• transport – made available to courier companies,
• debt collection,
• demonstrating our compliance with our obligations under the law.
2. We will process your data until the end of our correspondence in a given matter or until the performance of concluded contracts between us and the time of limitation of claims arising from it. As far as the newsletter is concerned, we will store your data until you withdraw your consent.
3. At any time, you have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it or reduce the scope in which we process your data. You can also object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. Providing us with your data is usually voluntary. Providing data to the contract is necessary in order to implement it. In turn, providing an e-mail address is necessary if you want to receive the newsletter and information about news, promotions and competitions.
• Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR is the legal basis for processing activities for which we obtain your consent for a given processing purpose.
• Art. 6, par. 1 lit.b GDPR states that personal data may be processed for the performance of a contract, e.g. when purchasing a product. The same applies to any processing activities necessary to carry out pre-contractual activities, such as handling inquiries about products or services.
• Art. 6 para. 1 lit.c GDPR applies in cases where we have a legal obligation requiring the processing of personal data, for example to comply with tax obligations.
• Art. 6 par.1 lit. d GDPR states that personal data may be processed in order to protect the vital interests of your person or another natural person.
• Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR applies to our legitimate interests, for example when employing service providers to fulfill orders (e.g. delivery services), when completing surveys for statistical purposes and when carrying out statistical analyses or ensuring security on the website. Our interest is to provide a user-friendly, attractive and secure website and to optimize it in order to achieve both our business goals and meet your expectations.
1. If you visit the website, in an automatic manner (through cookies), IT data about your visit are collected, in particular:
• IP address,
• type of operating system,
• browser type/type.
2. The visit to our website itself does not require you to provide any other information or personal data.
3. The collection of other data takes place in another way, e.g. by e-mail, filling in the contact form or sending an order, only if you want to provide us with such data. By these means, you can provide us with your so-called ordinary personal data, which may include:
• name and surname,
• e-mail address,
• address of residence
• shipping address
• telephone number,
• company name,
• Tax Identification Number (NIP)
1. Cookies collect data automatically when you visit our website.
2. Cookies are sent to your computer or other device when you browse the website.
3. Cookies allow us to remember and check your preferences. This allows us to m.in, improve your search results and keep the information you view relevant.
4. Cookies do not make any modifications or changes to the settings in the device or software that has been installed on your device.
6. Usually, cookies can be deleted from the browser by the "delete history" option and checking cookies using the check box or by blocking the possibility of downloading cookies in the browser.
7. Blocking cookies or deleting them may cause difficulties in using the website, and some of its options may not be available.
1. We share your personal data with entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment services, perform consulting services, statistical analysis (Facebook Pixel), support the promotion of offers, cooperate as part of marketing campaigns and courier companies and Poczta Polska in order to carry out delivery. We may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
1. We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting obligations,
• prevent abuse and fraud,
• statistical and archiving,
• for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
2. We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first. In the case of organizing competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part – we will process your data for the duration of their duration and the period of settlement of prizes. For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which Jan Wolak-Dyszyński is obliged to retain the data or documents containing them to document compliance with legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
1. Your data is secured by us by applying organizational and technical measures necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk of violating your rights or freedoms.
2. In particular, we protect your personal data against making them available to unauthorized persons, as well as against damage or loss.
3. The security of data transmission is ensured by the use of the SSL transmission protocol, which consists in encoding data before sending it from your browser and decoding it after safely reaching the server hosting the website.